Monday, October 6, 2008

Dreams


It’s October and I’m turning 50 on the 13th. Today I'm thinking about my life. How many of us grow up and have dreams of being a Ballerina, Doctor, Astronaut or an professional ball player. Many of our dreams do not turn out to be one of these professions. I wanted to be an professional baseball player and it didn’t turn out that way. I played enough to be well known in the Bay Area for playing ball. I’m I sad that my dream never came true? No. Do I like what I have done in my career? Mainly yes. Being an professional baseball player would have been great but would I have my family, probably not. Having dreams can be healthy because you can strive for your dreams and if it doesn’t happen other opportunities can come through our dreams. My dream at my age now is to live long enough to see my grand children grow up and hear about there dreams and see their dreams . May our dreams kept us happy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OH that is the best entry ever and you're the best dad ever! I love the pictures too, you're turning into a BLOGGER!

The Millers said...

dad i tagged you to do 6 quirks about yourself forever ago! so do it! love you!!

Freddy Lemmo said...

Uncle I love you so much. My wish when I grow up is that I can be just like you minus the gayness. Just joking.